Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Regarding the Future

I've been puttering away at this keyboard for quite some time now. 2000 or 2001 was when this site got off the ground.

But like many journalers out there, I find myself at a loss for words these days. (Is it possible that we bloggers are all talked out?) I'm wondering what I should do with this site. A handy poll appears below. Would you add your two cents to the conversation, and let me know what you think? I'd like your opinion. (And feel free to make up your own answer, if none of mine seem to work for you.) Thanks.

7 Comments:

  • As a long-time reader I'd hate to see one of my favorites go away. As long as you are breathing you have something to write about. At least that's my theory. Perhaps I should check my blog stats to see it anyone is reading. Oh, what the heck do I care if anyone is reading or not. :)

    By Blogger Paulie, at 3:14 PM  

  • You wouldn't dare, would you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 PM  

  • I'd just like you to continue to enjoy the freedom to write when (and only when) you have something to say, and to enjoy the tiny thrill of getting that something to say out there, moments after it has left your brain and your fingers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 PM  

  • I'll read anything you write anytime I can lay my eyes on it.

    By Blogger Amy B, at 1:03 PM  

  • you will write when i tell you to write. which is always.

    By Blogger DeffoTotes, at 3:22 PM  

  • dont ever let go, jack.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 PM  

  • Your words and photographs and ephemera poems have been enriching my life for a long time, and I hope that you continue to think and write in this space in whatever way you choose. But just don't choose to go away.

    By Blogger eliza, at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home