Thursday, November 20, 2008

why I find corporate America so annoying

Though I am mostly out on my own lately, I still freelance occasionally for a major corporate client. It's good money, and it helps fill in the gaps in my freelance work flow. So I'm grateful. Of course, that one bit of corporate freelancing still comes with a lot of stupidity. Here's the first sentence I came across in my inbox this morning:

"We talked last week about the importance of actively engaging around the Value Campaigns that are being rolled out in our local market, and providing impactful "on-the-ground" support to both our GEP's and our local Campaign Champions in ensuring that we are successfully executing against both identified and logical additions to the target lists."

With language like that, it's no wonder I wanted to leave an environment like this...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home